This Blog Has Moved!

Right, so yes, five years ago I moved to github pages, and never bothered to redirect any of these pages there. Now I've moved on from there, and... Finally I am using my real domain, trishagee.com . My blog is now at trishagee.com/blog .  See you there!

Autumn World Tour

It's nearly the end of August already (how is summer allowed to go by so fast?) so it's time to start thinking about the autumn conference scene.  It feels like I'm going to be at most of them this year, so hopefully I'll see you at one of them?

11-12th Sept - JavaZone, Oslo - Design is a Process, not a Document
16-20th Sept - New York - meeting and working with the MongoDB JVM and .NET teams in our shiny new office.
22-26th Sept - JavaOne, San Francisco - Design is a Process, not a Document (I'm in CA 20th - 27th)
30th Sept - 2nd Oct - GOTO Aarhus - Career advice for Programmers; Power Use of Tools.
17-18th Oct - GOTO Berlin - What do you mean, Backwards Compatibility?
28-30th Oct - JAX London - A workshop on the new Java Driver; Design is a Process, not a Document.  I should be in London all week.
December - YOW Melbourne, Brisbane, Sydney - What do you mean, Backwards Compatibility?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dissecting the Disruptor: What's so special about a ring buffer?

Dissecting the Disruptor: Writing to the ring buffer

Dissecting the Disruptor: Why it's so fast (part one) - Locks Are Bad